Attorney-at-Law Thorsten Reh, LL.M. (UNSW / Sydney)
STRENGTHS & EXPERTISE
- Extensive experience in Life Sciences / Healthcare
- In-depth knowledge of civil, commercial, corporate, labor, medical devices and pharmaceutical law, digital health, IP and M&A
- Comprehensive expertise in the drafting and negotiation of contracts
- Many years of experience in compliance (anti-corruption, data protection and antitrust law)
- Certified Compliance Officer (DIZR) and Certified Data Protection Officer (TÜV)
- With the distinct ability to reconcile legal risks with economic opportunities in a complex environment
- Extensive experience in senior management and international matrix structures
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Clear customer orientation and sound business acumen
- Excellent analytical, strategic and leadership skills
- Authentic, ethical and reliable
More about me:
- MunichFor more than ten years now my adopted home. First four years with Linde in Pullach, then six years with ResMed in Martinsried. Since January 2020, I have been self-employed and live with my family in Olching just outside the city.
- FrankfurtDuring my time as in-house lawyer at the biotechnology and pharmaceutical company Biotest AG, I lived south of Frankfurt for several years.
- BerlinThis city will always have a special meaning for me. I completed my practical legal training there, met my wife and started my first job (at Helios).
- SydneyIt was an incredibly great year in which I completed my Master of Laws at the UNSW in Sydney.
- SpainOne year of Spanish language learning in Madrid and Barcelona.
- Siena, TuscanyOne year of Erasmus in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- CologneLaw studies and first state examination in the Rhineland metropolis.
- EssenLast but not least: my roots in the Ruhr area (Essen). Here not my birthplace, but Villa Hügel.
Call 0049 (0)157 5098 1974